Think of Zira as a pocket sized monowave. Zira has the following features (full Spec can be found here);
- Two oscillators, each with 48 wave forms, a sub oscillator and hard sync
- Analogue Lowpass 24dB/Oct filter. Zira uses the NJM2069AD (New old Stock) chips to give a stunning warm and rich filter sound.
- The VCA is part of the NJM2069AD and is a low noise, high quality VCA.
- Two ADSRs, one for the VCF and one for the VCA
- LFO with 4 waveforms, with delay, single shot mode and four routing destinations.
- All parameters editable via MIDI CC
- 64 Patch memories
Here’s a demo of Zira (multi-tracked).
I only have a very limited supply of NJM2069s, so grab them whilst you can as Zira won’t be available in this format again. You can purchase one from here.