It’s been a while since I put an update up here so here we go…..
- Zira is in Beta test, and my trusty testers are doing a superb job, so far no major bugs, 20 bugs squished and about 5 left to go.
- JuJu is sitting on the back burner as a result of the focus of effort on getting Zira fully tested.
- We’ve also now set up a page on Google+ so why not add us into your circles.
- I’m pleased to say that a few more GorF kits have sold and I have a few left before I need to order more parts
- I’m also pleased to say that I’m out of Tron PCBs, but I will be getting some more in shortly
Thanks to everyone for your support and purchases. Your purchase means a lot more to me than you may think, it feels so great to know that people out there like what I’ve done enough to spend their hard earned cash on a kit. Every penny from every sale goes towards new products, so your purchase is an investment in the future of VacoLoco. Thank you.